Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MESSENGER

ME SO TIRED.

Skype is so retarded. One it was all fine, I was chatting with my pen pal and the next thing I knew, I couldn't sign in to my account. How retarded is that? Don't answer. I know. Just plain retarded.

Shizzle, everywhere is snowing. Luckily, TO had a 5 cm snow last Saturday. I woke up almost noon with messages from friends who had never seen, felt snow just like me saying , "Sarah wake up! It is snowing heavily outside!" By the time I dressed up to go back to my resz, the snow had stopped. But on the ground, there were sheets of cotton white snow, everywhere. And I looked up at the sky, it was blue, so pretty with balls of white clouds. The best thing was it wasn't cold at all. On the field of King's circle, the grass was covered with snow. Snap, snap, snap. My first snow, a perfect day and no thick jacket or dozens layer of clothes.


My 20 birthday is approaching. LALALALALALAALLALALAALA.. Don't ask me what I want because my answer would be something that you will not be able to give. Or just give me your love. Or an ice cream treat would be thoughtful.

Excited for winter breakkkkkkkk! Tickets for Dr. Seuss's play are on their way to my mailbox. Hehe.. it would be nice to watch something live on the stage instead of the 2D images on the black rectangular box. Maybe a trip to Niagara. And shizzz.. I haven't order the tickets for Tim Burton's exhibition! Damn!

No talking to me for the next 3 weeks. Exam mode, nerd mode, study mode and finally... PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

ps: skype is ok..now

No comments: