Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BROMANCE

Less than 2 weeks before school ends and I'll be saying goodbye to second year. Wait, field school is waiting so not saying goodbye, YET, until Whitefish ends. I'm pretty content with school so far. After the epic field trip, going back to school was something that I looked forward to but grade was bad which I expected after the horror of structural first midterm.

WHY PIERRE? WHY DID YOU PUT THAT MAP THAT WE DIDN'T LEARN IN LAB? WHY? WHY?

Ok, so that's in the past. Now talking about present.

Be getting the mark for the second midterm. Fingers cross, all I need is a pass and I know what to do for final. And I think I can do it although the mark is still vague but I would still be satisfied with any number. Not to say I'm not smart, HELL YEAH I'M SMART. But structural geology is not something you can learn and get just by looking at the map. Unless if you're Alex which pretty much gets 90 in all classes.

Insyallah, this semester will be better. That's all I'm asking for.

House hunting is tiring, NY is still a plan but depends on whether baby scores any job, at least for the summer. If he does, god bless that he has a good future. Praying the best for him. Less than 3 months before home and research job yeahhhh! Score 1 for myself

:)

No comments: