Monday, August 3, 2009

26

26 things you have to know about me

A - ahuyy.. my pen pal's nickname. afif's initial too..
B - basketball is the only sport i'm good at
C - CAT IS SEXY!!
D - dice reminds me of my watch
E - elephant poops are huge..
F - FATHUL AIZAT IS MY LOVER
G - grinding. working on it..
H - home is my favourite place
I - Indian blood. Yup.. right inside me
J - JUNO. Love that movie
K - KMBABIB
L - LOVE.. feeling it
M - modesty is me:)
N - numb when i'm sick
O - oreo is sweet. too sweet
P - public humiliation. been there, done that
Q - Queen Elizabeth is an old with a weird fashion sense woman
R - repetition is not my habit
S - S is definitely my initial. Serena van derWoodsen took mine
T - temporarily quarantine
U - ugly duckling is a sad story.
V - violin and I are like a beautiful dream and the moment you wake up.....POOOFFFF
W - whispering to fathul and makes him wanting for more
X - XAVIER. that prof in X-Men
Y - yell and feel happy:)
Z - zipper. i have a bad memory clouding my relationship with it

No comments: