Saturday, May 28, 2011

CLOUDS

Poor... it feels darn bad when you are poor... if you are planning to come to Canada, especially TO, don't be shocked by the number of people sitting on the cold pavement with a Tim Horton's cup begging for a spare of change. I thought that Malaysia has enough beggars on the roadside but TO beats us like there is no tomorrow. I'm not trying to boast about being wealthy or how unlucky to survive with people's sympathy but I can't help to feel sorry for them. Dude, it is the govt. policy. If you are hardworking, know your way around the bureaucracy and with a bit of luck, you will have enough for living.

Summer here sucks. Wait, it is not summer YET. Yeah, cause it keeps on raining, with the sky so greyish-gloomi-ish, my goodness! I can bitch about this dreadful weather for centuries. Woah, mouth young lady, that is God's creation. Be grateful.

A week before my flightttttttttt (read this with a high pitch opera voice). Literally excited! But first to pack, to figure out where to put my horrendous boxes and shopping. Darn must go to Niagara.

I was wondering if I will be allowed to have a pet when I live in my new place next semester.

I WANT TWO FAT CATS, THEY ARE SO FAT LIKE GARFIELD AND THEIR FUR ARE SO THICK AND THE STOMACHS ARE SO BIG THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THEIR FEET.

Like this :0



























or this :D

No comments: