Saturday, July 16, 2011

PYRAMID


You are not a Malaysian if you dislike/hate food. Wherever you go, people would just make themselves available for 'food feast' or shall I say, kenduri? Pennyless, effortless, and all you have to do is dress up and make yourself presentable as the bride/groom's friend. A complete package meal with all the necessities in the food pyramid is fulfilled. Well, minus the fat and cholesterol percentage which un-surprisingly manage to exceed the amount required by one's body.

I always love food. I can't think of any moments where this word can be a nightmare to me. Despite all the harsh words I said about food whenever the number on the weighing scale increased, deep down in my stomach I would never hate them. In fact, you should cherish this magnificent gift. Being myself whose culinary skill is close to null, I occasionally find myself
envying those who can cook. Bahaaaa more things to learn then!

So, don't ever take it seriously if I start to rant about food 'cause now you know, if I'm down, get me a chocolate cake and I will be all good again.
ahhhh much love in this world, eh?



2 comments:

Leng Chai said...

hahaha everybody loves to eat..
cooking? for those who have the guts

sarah said...

YEAHHH totally..tp since aku duk umah next smstr aku kna bljr msk:(