Wednesday, July 27, 2011

POUNCE

Often wonder if the world is now a limitless place for privacy. With all the latest social network sites, people can get connected from across the globe. But do we really have to put for God's sake every freaking tiny little thing for the world to know and to see? My relationship with social network (SN) is bittersweet. Pretty naive for me to put my world for everyone to look at and talk about. Now, is privacy a luxury or we simply succumb to the needs of being in the "IT" society who is constantly letting people to creep on our life without knowing it is happening.

Ramadhan is just 4 days away and I'm truly excited for it. My first Ramadhan in Canada was a bundle of joy. Haha not to say I really enjoyed it but to be able to say "I'm fasting" was as hard as breaking pieces of rock from a priceless fossil. So, are you ready for it?

No comments: