Monday, September 16, 2013

41

Salam and hello,

I am finally back in TO after a good summer break in Malaysia. A lot of things happened during the summer, good and 'bad'. Perhaps challenging would be a better word.

If the title of the post is 42, it would have been much better. Fans of Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy would understand why.

I haven't fully settled down in terms of schedule and also mind, this is a bit of a distress. The moment when I know I have too much free time in my hand is alarming. I need to do something to keep my mind occupied. Hopefully I can get a job so it can keep me going.

Alhamdulillah, I had the chance to go to Thailand with my family during the break. The trip was planned because I needed some rubies for my thesis. If I am going to do a Master in the future, gemology will not be the field I would go into although it can be a 'beautiful' study. By beautiful I mean like really beautiful, imagine having to look at all the gemstones, ruby, emerald, diamond, jade . Who would not want that?

GOLD-TIPPED ROOF


Bangkok is a cool city, much cooler than KL. Bigger, grander, livelier. I really liked the city. 

Toast to 4th and final year. May God ease my way, amin.


No comments: