Saturday, December 14, 2013

PRESENT

I bid goodbye to winter semester with no regrets. I did my best and we'll see how it goes. The weather has been crazy lately, perhaps due to global warming. The days just get colder, temperature dropping greatly and it's not even the end of December yet. Outside, the snow continues to fall. This reminds me of winter last year where it only takes a day for the snowfall to put everything on halt.

These are the things that I will miss when I'll be back home. By home I mean Malaysia. I love drawing the curtains and to my surprise, the view is blanketed with inches of fresh, white snow. I like to have my coffee or milo while doing work and at the same time, spacing out every now and then as I'm watching the wind blows the snow in every chaotic motions. The silence when no one goes out during heavy snowfall and all I can think of is white Christmas. I will miss all of these dearly.

White
 

No comments: