Friday, February 1, 2013

BABY

My family means the world to me. They are my support system and my life will never be the same without any of them. As the eldest among 3, I can't help but to think that my characters development are mainly due to being the eldest. Though my mom always tell me that I'm the most 'manja', which is true (sometimes), I don't mind it. In fact, that is just a minor character. My most prominent character is that I'm very feisty. I used to be all sweet and soft spoken when I was a kid, probably till I was 7. But things changed when you get older. I'm still soft spoken to almost everyone because it is nice to be gentle and respectful to people, but not with my siblings. They drive me nut.

My baby brother was born 10 years after I was born. I thought that it would be just me and my sister for the rest of our life, but He clearly had a different plan. He will turn 13 this year, become a teenager and I don't want that to happen! I can still remember waiting for my mom in labour at the hospital with my sister. We were bored to death and a man who was waiting for his wife (in labour too) talked and joked with us. I guess he was nervous haha:D 


To me, my sister and brother is everything. Although they can be the most annoying person in the whole world (esp. my sister), but there's nothing I can do about it. Guess I'm stuck with them for the rest of my life, and I'm happy to get in stuck with them.


No comments: