Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ALONE

DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


I just realised that I have less than a month to prepare everything, bags, documents, MY MENTAL HEALTH before departing to Toronto.

URGHHHHHHHHHHH

Simply because I'm just too lazy and having myself a sense of proud to be called couch-potato, I haven't bought anything, not even a single, plain, monochrome t-shirt to be wore in Canada.

According to my timetable, a month from now I'll be registering to St.Mike's College, get myself a decent room with a warm roomie and will not stop fidgeting about the food, weather and where to get roti canai.



Ps: If you think that I'm boasting about my excitement or you just don't like my post, you are invited to leave my blog and a re-visitation to my dusty little blog is something that I do not look forward.

No comments: